- Conceptual and detailed design of custom robotic work cells and industrial tooling using 3-D CAD software (ProE, Creo, and SolidWorks)
- Fast-paced work environment – Typical engineering effort is 4-8 weeks
- Mechanical aptitude for designing custom / prototype mechanisms
- Interaction and involvement with related personnel during fabrication and demonstration of equipment
- Frequent interaction with customer during development of design
- Our preferred candidates have 1-2 years of 3-D modeling experience and a degree in mechanical engineering or similar field
- Industry experience is preferred but not required
Excellent benefits and working environment.
Healthcare, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, 401(K) Match, Paid Vacation and Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employment – Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.